Ingredients Your Intra-Workout Supplement Should Have
The Right Intra-Workout Feeds & Builds Muscle, Boosts Endurance, Strength & Results Even on Your Off Days.
- Builds Muscle ǂ
- Increases endurance ǂ
- Stimulates muscle feed and recovery ǂ
- 10,000 BCAAs.
- 24,500 mg per scoop.
- Contains 2,000 of Albion Labs® TRAACS electrolytes to nourish your body all day.
- 5 times more per scoop and bottle than average intra-workout supplements.
- MaxQ maximized all doses of aminos and nutrients so you get more gains for your pain.
- MaxQ’s synergistically paired aminos work together to maximize these benefits.
The word Intra is often mistaken for ‘during’. It is actually derived from the Latin word “inside” and translates to ‘within’. Intra-workout is a supplement you can, and should, take whether you’re training or not. In the morning, at lunch, during your workout or on your day off. It should be taken WITHIN the day.
Intra-workout is often taken during exercise, but those who limit themselves to only taking it during days they work out are missing out on critical muscle feeding nutrients, aminos and BCAAs your body needs, even on your off days, to get you results. Yes, your body needs constant nourishment whether you work out or not because BCAAs, aminos and nutrients work even when you’re not.
Remember: you grow outside of the gym.
Now that we’ve established that, let’s go over what intra-workout supplements do.
- Supports muscle growth
- Improves endurance.
- Builds strength.
- Boosts replenishment and recovery.
- Should be taken any time during the day, even on off days.
Intra-workout supplements CAN act as an assistant to the pre-workout supplements, but that’s not all they do. When your body begins depleting important nutrients or losing energy, intra-workout supplements promote replenishment of nutrients and re-energize your body. So, if you’re training for an event or a game—take it during training. If you miss out? You won’t miss out on the benefits it offers.
Why? Many think that intra-workout supplements can only be taken during exercise. This is not accurate, and could actually be costing you gains and results.
Intra-Workout Supplements Should be Taken Any Time During the Day
Intra-workout supplements should contain many of the same uber important ingredients, like BCAAs, along with other scientifically backed and beneficial nutrients that keep you growing outside of the gym. Think of getting the same muscle building nutrients fed to your body on your off days? When you have a cheat day– (shhh, it’s OK, we all have them). Think of intra-workout supplements as watering a flower.
If you’ve ever seen a withering flower and dumped a cold cup of water on it, it almost, no scratch that, it INSTANTANEOUSLY perks up. The leaves turn upward, the flower head starts rising, and you can literally see the nourishment of the water make the plant thrive.
That’s the effect of a GOOD intra-workout. You’re feeding your body nutrients to stimulate metabolic processes, muscle protein synthesis and repair so you can grow WITHIN the day and BETWEEN your workouts.
Making sense? Let’s dig a little deeper.
|mg per bottle||735,000|
If Your Intra-Workout Doesn’t Have BCAAs—Save Your Money!
If your intra-workout doesn’t have Branched-chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), then toss it. Why buy several bottles of what you need when it can be formulated in one supplement? You know if you want results, you need BCAAs. Otherwise, take a multi-vitamin and be content with the way you look, because you’re not going to see the results you want.
Amino Acids at the Maxed Doses are Crucial to Your Training Results
A large portion of our cells, muscles and tissue are made up of amino acids:
- Amino acids play a key role in the transport and the storage of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, fat, carbohydrates and water.
- Amino acids build protein and repair tissues.
- Amino acids are essential to repairing tissue, especially in the muscles, bones, skin and hair, too.
- Amino acids are also necessary for every metabolic process carried out in the body.
- Some amino acids determine immune response.
Now, onto the bigger cooler brothers of regular amino acids…
BCAAs Repair, Feed and Build Muscle
BCAA Stands for Branched-Chain Amino Acids. BCCAs make up one-third of total muscle mass.
Branched-chain amino acids are comprised of three essential amino acids:
When consumed, these three amino acids head straight to your muscles and stimulate protein synthesis.
- Increasing protein synthesis gives your body more building blocks to build more protein. Proteins build and repair muscles and tissues. Muscles burn more calories than fat. More muscles=better results.
- Consuming a BCAA supplement prevents your body from feeding on your muscles during dieting and exercise.
- They also stimulate insulin production, which assists in regulating your blood sugar level.
- As a bonus, research has shown that people with diets high in BCAAs have a lower body fat percentage and can lose body fat faster than the average bear.
MaxQ gives you the muscle building nutrients at maximum doses with critical BCAAs and aminos that all work together to give you results that will help you break through the genetic ceiling and set new records.
MAXQ INTRA-WORKOUT: WHAT EACH NUTRIENT DOES
BCAAs 10 GRAMS (LEUCINE, ISOLEUCINE, VALINE)
- Leucine is widely recognized as the most vital branched chain amino acid for stimulating muscle protein synthesis. ǂ
- Isoleucine is recognized for its ability to boost endurance and assist in muscle repair and recovery. ǂ
- Isoleucine provides the fuel in the form of glucose for energy during training. ǂ
- Valine supports muscle repair and growth. ǂ
- Valine helps with maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body and is needed for muscle metabolism. ǂ
GLUTAMINE (5,000 mg)
- Glutamine minimizes muscle breakdown and enhances protein metabolism so you can build muscle in and out of the gym. ǂ
ABLION TRAACS® ELECTROLYTE BLEND (2,000 mg)
- Chelated (key-lated) blend of potassium, magnesium and glycinate to improve absorption and nutrient benefits by Albion Labs®. ǂ
- Electrolytes are crucial for transmitting electrical impulses for muscle contraction. They hydrate, and provide energy. This chelated form enhances absorption so you can reap the highest rewards.ǂ
TAURINE (2,500 mg)
- Taurine boosts energy, builds muscle, improves endurance and recovery. ǂ
THREONINE (1,000 mg)
- Threonine supports muscle growth. ǂ
PHENYLALANINE (500 mg)
- Phenylalanine enhances endurance. ǂ
LYSINE (500 mg)
- Lysine improves muscle growth and converts fatty acids into energy. ǂ
Intra-Workout Supplements nourish your body at any time during the day to feed, replenish, repair and rebuild muscles while increasing endurance, strength and results—whether you’re training or not.
Training causes muscle protein to break down. Fueling your body with specific nutrients every day, whether you workout or not, helps mediate protein breakdown, build muscle and enhance results.
Because of the enhanced exercise, performance subjects in studies also showed an increase in both growth hormone and insulin concentrations, indicating an augmented anabolic hormone response.
With MaxQ Nutrition’s Intra-Workout, you’re keeping your body fueled with nutrients to enhance your results both in and out of the gym. You’re delaying nutrient depletion, improving endurance and strength, and promoting muscle growth and insulin concentrations to improve your training results.
Now that you know—let the growth start within. Whether you take it when you wake up, before you workout, while you workout or with a meal—MaxQ’s Intra-Workout will make your results a reality.