The Right Pre-Workout Feeds & Builds Muscle, Boosts Endurance, Strength & Results
MaxQ Pre-Workout Supplements
Provide Pump ?
Increase endurance ?
Boost energy ?
Intensify focus ?
Stimulate muscle feed and recovery ?
Contain Bioperine to improve absorption so aminos make it to the muscle?
29,700 mg per scoop.
5 times more per scoop and bottle than average pre-workout supplements.
MaxQ maximized all doses of aminos and nutrients so you get more gains for your pain.
MaxQ’s synergistically paired aminos work together to maximize these benefits.
How a Pre-workout Works
Your body uses fuel and nutrients during exercise. Supplementing before working out helps open up blood vessels and expand muscle tissue so important aminos and nutrients can be delivered directly to the muscle, replenish lost nutrients and help build more muscle, boost endurance and increase strength ?.
Here’s what is in our scoop. On average, it is 5 times the scoop of leading brands. That means you get five more times the nutrients, aminos and results ?. It also means you’re saving a ton of money. We have all in one formulas so you don’t have to go buy a small vitamin shop to get results. This review isn’t apples to apples. There is nothing like MaxQ out there, and we’re about to show you why.
|mg per bottle||$$||594,000|
Pre-Workout Gives You Pump, but What is Pump?
Everyone loves the pump of a pre-workout, but do you understand what causes the pump and why it’s so important for results?
Pre-workouts should contain a combination of citrulline and arginine AKG and arginine. These are what give you the pump. These nutrients blow up your muscles because they expand blood vessels, cells and tissues. When your muscles are expanded and blood is flowing more freely, BCAAs can get into your muscles and work their magic.
In reality, pump is precisely what is happening. BCCAs are being pumped into your muscles to repair, replenish and build them.
That’s the beauty of the pump.
Now that you know that, you should know what ingredients your pre-workout should have so you can pump the right stuff into your muscles to get you the results you need.
If Your Pre-Workout Doesn’t Have BCAAs—Save Your Money!
If your pre-workout doesn’t have Branched-chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), then toss it. If all you want is a burst of energy, have a cup of coffee, if you want results, you need BCAAs. We just talked about how the pump effect feeds BCCAs directly into your muscles. If your pre-workout doesn’t have anything to feed your muscles, you’re just being pumped up temporarily with no added benefits.
Amino Acids at the Maxed Doses are Crucial to Your Training Results
A large portion of our cells, muscles and tissue are made up of amino acids:
Amino acids play a key role in the transport and the storage of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, fat, carbohydrates and water.
Amino acids build protein and repair tissues.
Amino acids are essential to repairing tissue, especially in the muscles, bones, skin and hair, too.
Amino acids are also necessary for every metabolic process carried out in the body.
Some amino acids determine immune response.
Now, onto the bigger cooler brothers of regular amino acids…
BCAAs Repair, Feed and Build Muscle
BCAA Stands for Branched-Chain Amino Acids. BCCAs make up one-third of total muscle mass.
Branched-chain amino acids are comprised of three essential amino acids:
When consumed, these three amino acids head straight to your muscles and stimulate protein synthesis.
- Increasing protein synthesis gives your body more building blocks to build more protein. Proteins build and repair muscles and tissues. Muscles burn more calories than fat. More muscles=better results.
- Consuming a BCAA supplement prevents your body from feeding on your muscles during dieting and exercise.
- They also stimulate insulin production, which assists in regulating your blood sugar level.
- As a bonus, research has shown that people with diets high in BCAAs have a lower body fat percentage and can lose body fat faster than the average bear.
If your pre-workout doesn’t have BCAAs, you’re being cheated or you’re spending extra cash to supplement your supplement. What?
MaxQ gives you the pump at maximum doses with critical BCAAs and aminos that all work together to give you results that will help you break through the genetic ceiling and set new records. One stop shopping, right there.
MAXQ PRE-WORKOUT: WHAT EACH NUTRIENT DOES
BCAAs 6 GRAMS
(LEUCINE, ISOLEUCINE, VALINE)
- Leucine is widely recognized as the most vital branched chain amino acid for stimulating muscle protein synthesis. ?
- Isoleucine is recognized for its ability to boost endurance and assist in muscle repair and recovery. ?
- Isoleucine provides the fuel in the form of glucose for energy during training. ?
- Valine supports muscle repair and growth. ?
- Valine helps with maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body and is needed for muscle metabolism. ?
Citrulline Malate (6,000 mg)
- Citrulline Malate enhances endurance and increases muscle pump time. ?
- Citrulline increases Nitric Oxide (NO) and blood arginine levels that can provide an elevation in muscle protein synthesis and a more effective BCAA utilization by muscles during exercise. ?
Arginine AKG (3,000 mg)
- Arginine AKG increases muscular pump, growth, endurance and energy. ?
Here’s a big one many brands leave out—and it’s costing you time, money and results. Arginine and Arginine AKG are not the same.
Arginine AKG increases muscular pump and energy?. When taken during training it causes the expansion of muscle tissue. As a more bio-available form of arginine, it improves muscle metabolism, hormone secretion and the immune system. It is also used by the body to produce creatine. When paired with arginine, you are burning the wick at both ends to increase pump and results.
Creatine Magnapower® (3,000 mg)
- Creatine improves muscle performance, growth, strength and power. ?
Creatine, as well as arginine, is the most effective of all the legal anabolic agents. However, the full potential of creatine as a supplement stimulating strength and muscle mass is restrained by the cyclization reaction, which transforms a major part of the creatine consumed into inert creatinine, or waste, due to the acidity of the gastrointestinal tract. Albion Labs found a solution for that.
Supplementing with Magna Power® increases the speed of muscle mass growth as well as strength, since larger amounts of ATP make muscle fiber contraction more effective and generate their force stimuli.
This Creatine Magnapower® is a patented version of creatine bonded to magnesium. This is a chelate, pronounced “key-late” which helps more creatine make it past the acidity in the stomach so it can be absorbed and used by the body.
Thus, this form of creatine, like all MaxQ’s nutrients, is premium.
Carnosyn® Beta-Alanine, (2,500 mg)
- Beta-alanine increases carnosine levels, which boosts your endurance and training recovery. ?
- Beta-alanine delays muscle fatigue to help increase lean mass and enhance strength. ?
Arginine (2,000 mg)
- Arginine increases muscular pump, growth and endurance. ?
Arginine converts to nitric oxide, which then improves circulation and oxygen supply. This relaxes the walls of the blood vessels, causes arteries to be more elastic and enhances circulation. Enhanced circulation equates to pump during training, which equates to your muscles being fed more BCAAs that are important. Increased blood flow delivers oxygen to the muscles and organs in the body, which also improves endurance and stamina.
Tyrosine (2,000 mg)
- Tyrosine is evidenced by research to enhance focus and alertness, dopamine levels, and energy during exercise. ?
Betaine (1,500 mg)
- Betaine boosts muscle protein synthesis and muscle growth. ?
Agmatine (1,000 mg)
- Agmatine promotes muscle pump, nutrient transport and increased blood flow. ?
Choline Bitartrate (750 mg)
- Increases focus and converts to betaine to boost muscle protein synthesis and muscle growth. ?
Bioperine® (10 mg)
- BioPerine® enhances nutrient absorption in the body, which improves the effectiveness of all these key nutrients. ?
- Huperzine enhances mental focus. ?
Pre-Workout Supplements expand blood vessels and muscles to feed, replenish, repair and rebuild muscles while increasing endurance, intensity and strength.
During your workout, muscle protein will break down. Beginning your workouts by fueling your body with specific nutrients, helps mediate protein breakdown.
Additional studies showed consuming a pre-workout energy supplement containing specific nutrients prior to exercising enhances the total number of repetitions performed during exercise.
Because of the enhanced exercise, performance subjects in studies also showed an increase in both growth hormone and insulin concentrations, indicating an augmented anabolic hormone response.
With MaxQ Nutrition’s Pre-Workout, you’re prepping your body to expand muscle tissues and blood vessels to pump BCAAs into muscles and boost results. You’re delaying nutrient depletion, improving endurance and strength, and promoting muscle growth and insulin concentrations to improve your training results.
Now that you know—you know how to avoid shortchanging yourself, your wallet and your results.It’s not apples to apples anymore. We raised the bar, and you are ready to become untouchable.
Get the pre-workout with the right ingredients, paired scientifically at maximum doses to boost your results right here.